Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Funday

Today I was fortunate enough to spend my afternoon relaxing all day with family and friends.

My friend Abby, who is an Au Pair, invited us over to her apartment for brunch with her family, Victor, Paloma, Carla, and Paloma Jr. They are possibly the most welcoming and kind people I have met since arriving here in Spain, not to mention as an added bonus, their house is heated! 
Mid lunch, change into Princessa Carla, por que no?
Heated table, what a revelation!
While my roommates played around with little Palomita, and Carla, Victor shared his secrets to making salmorejo and empanadas with me.
As Paloma pointed out, there is ALWAYS room for chocolate.
Full from eating and drinking so much, we went on a leisurely walk to look at the Christmas lights.
You cant tell from this picture, but these lights hang for about a mile.


No comments:

Post a Comment