Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ridin' Solo

I made it Sevilla!

Although flying from Lisbon to Sevilla I was not quite sure I was going to survive. I am unaccustomed to flying on a plane so small that the pilot was also the flight attendant, that certainty made it more difficult to ask for some peanuts the during flight.

Upon landing I came to find that the weight of my luggage was too much for my small plane to handle, thus my bags were left in Portugal. With only the clothes on my back I was put onto a bus…alone! I was literally on an entire chartered bus, just me, myself and my carry on bag. Also being that I was the first participant to arrive at the hotel, I decided to embrace the culture immediately and take a siesta.




1 comment:

  1. Aha! Some veggie friendly food at the end of your solo journey!

    ReplyDelete